Palazzo Canossa 

Mantova

Palazzo Canossa is a historic building located in Piazza Matilde di Canossa. The palace, with Baroque lines, was built between 1659 and 1673 and was commissioned by the Marquis Orazio Canossa.

The palace was inhabited by the Canossa family until the mid-nineteenth century and was later used as offices, schools and a clinic. Purchased in 2004 by the Collanino family.